Jamie and I were lucky enough to have had beautiful weather during our entire trip to South Korea's famous (famous only in Korea, *roll eyes*) subtropical island, Jeju Do. There's not much else to write, really. Most of the pictures I'm posting are self-explanatory. If you have any questions, you can use the comment button to ask them.
P.S.
Dad, I checked the latitude of the island and found that Jeju has the same latitude as Greenville, Mississippi. Savour this tidbit like you would savor a Tim Horton's tibit!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
A Jeju Morning
Labels:
Travel Stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Korean scare crows are weird.
What are the green houses for?
you need captions on these photos...there's one of a big blackish round thing...look asteroid like...what is it?
There's some pretty cool architecture, i like the walk ways
who's the crazy looking chick with the orange sun glasses?
Hey, nah, captions take too long. I'll just encourage you to ask questions. It's much more natural.
I think that scarecrow is the result of an individual, and not representitive of Korean scarecrows.
The big blackish thing is part of a the hotel's path. It is pathway stone cut from volcanic rock.
I'll tell Jamie that you think she is a crazy looking chick.
The green houses are for what Koreans call "g-yoole", which are basically small oranges. They only grow in Jeju. They also grow very small bite-sized oranges that look like cherry tomatoes. They're delicious.
Post a Comment