If I never hear or see this advertisment again, it will be the dawn of a less irritating day. Jamie, as other people tend to do, likes the music, and the advertisment. *Chris shakes his head in disbelief*
I don't know exactly why I have grown to hate it; perhaps it's only that I have heard and seen it over 50 times in the last three weeks... Perhaps.. But I'm also sure the happy, black sign-people popping out of the signs and t-shirts to inexplicably follow a boring looking car and the weird way that what the Korean girl is singing comes to sound like "color, color, color Dan doo la" if you have listened to it as many times as I have, are playing their part. :)
Jamie tells me that the chorus goes, "I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, I'm always dreaming in my own way. I'm special, I'm special, what I doing always attracts everybody to me." *Chris rolls his eyes* I guess my mind has done a sub-conscious translation of this crap, because her self-centeredness is obvious even without the translation.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
i30 cw
Labels:
South Korea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Seems like a pretty typical car advertisement to me.
Try hearing it in the background while using the computer everyday for three weeks.
Lol, most ads are like that when they are played OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. One of many reasons we don't have cable.
You have passed the test, young padawan.
Post a Comment