Furlong Colony 1: Freedom of Choice
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Freedom of Choice

6 comments:

Josh said...

The longer the video, the longer a legit response will take. The found of Planned Parenthood was pro eugenics though, which has a disturbing side to it.

Watch some of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veHhcxQjZ2w

Not that I buy into this hook line and sinker, just interesting conspiracy stuff.

Douglas Porter said...

Um, I don't see how forced abortion has anything to do with the higher ratio of men in China. It is an illogical argument. Only the cultural emphasis on having a boy causes that. Forced abortion merely causes less children.

Douglas Porter said...

Anyway, I'm for the one-child policy, but not a forced version. There should be state propaganda in favor of it and benefits for families that have only one or two children. I think that is Planned Parenthoods position as well. It has nothing to do with eugenics, but everything to do with the responsible understanding that there are too many people.

Douglas Porter said...

"Striking workers were sent to forced labour camps"


Doesn't sound very communist to me.

Douglas Porter said...

Wow, I didn't know Henry Kissinger was so openly a fascist.

Douglas Porter said...

LOL, 90% were retarded or died at birth. Retards.

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.