My name is The Shinimicas River. I'm a long, windy, and dark river living in Northern Nova Scotia. I'm 100,001 years old and I enjoy spending my time talking to the Atlantic Ocean and being jumped into by teenagers. I have many children who live close to my torso. They suck the life right out of me. I wish they would go find a mountain or something. My greatest fear is that someday a bridge will fall into me and block my flow. It gives me nightmares. I do everything I can not to erode my bridge shores. My greatest pleasures include the summer nights when millions of mosquitoes tickle my skin and the quiet seclusion under a foot of winter snow.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
About Me
Labels:
Bits and Pieces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
running out of ideas huh!
No, just using them all.
Post a Comment