Furlong Colony 1: Bogyeung Temple, Pohang
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bogyeung Temple, Pohang



Full screen slideshow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Photos 25,68, and 78 are awesome! Especially 25 *o* How did you do that? Did you take a panoramic picture? Anywho, I really like it and would appreciate ya passing on zee knowledge bub.

I went to Bongeunsa for a lantern lighting event, it being Buddha's birthday and all. Unfortunately, my pictures didn't really turn out. First of all, the lanterns that were to be found were not nearly as spectacular as I expected, compare to Bogyeung Temple and the place in Daegu, and secondly, I didn't have a tripod :( Everything did look beautiful once it was all lit up, but thems the breaks. I really have to get me a bloody tripod >_<

I'm off to Gyeongbok Palace today and the camera will be joining me once again. Once I am back home I'll be sure to post some pictures.

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.