Furlong Colony 1: Stupider Americans
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stupider Americans



After I watched this parade of idiocy, I had to cleanse myself. I did this by watching "I AM CANADIAN" three times and "I Am Not American" four times. I even had to rinse with the French Canadian "I AM NOT CANADIAN" to get myself completely clean.

6 comments:

Josh said...

Are you surprised?

Douglas Porter said...

A little, yes.

Jamie said...

Rediculous! Americans think they know everthing but they know things the way they want to know. How can they talk about mounties like that which I like as one of the beautiful things in Canada, comparing to the caps,doh,
Do they really think there are only mounties, no police.
Simply, United States of Idiots.

Douglas Porter said...

I agree, and I lived there for eight years. Andy, what say you?

Jamie said...

But I like the president, Obama.
They don't deserve him.
Maybe they've got to need the kind of president.

Douglas Porter said...

If you keep posting here you should improve your English.. :)

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.