Furlong Colony 1: Some More Shinimicas Shinnanagans, Please
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some More Shinimicas Shinnanagans, Please

Get in the mood, dammit. The 'where Dad is crazy' was just a joke. Also, I like posting my own photo from your blog up on my site.

2 comments:

AK said...

I concur. The Shenanigan was like a regular constitution to me; dependable, on schedule, and colon cleansing. Without it, I'm forced to wander the expanse of the internet in search of a Bran flavored substitution to get me through my day. Often I find myself resorting to 3rd rate shlepers of dietary fiber, often found in the dingier highway underpasses and cold cold recesses of the interwebs. Help me get regular again!!!

Jamie said...

I miss the place...a lot.
One of my favorites

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.