Furlong Colony 1: Last Kiss
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Last Kiss

Now I have to kiss my hand! :(


I watched La Boum tonight, Jam, for you. :) I even watched it using Korean subtitles! I still didn't understand a word. I guess I should have studied French more closely. :(

Just lying, I didn't watch La Boum. I almost watched La Boum. At the last moment, even while thinking of you, I realized that it was a French movie and that the DVD only had Korean and Japanese subtitles. :( I did, however, decide, because I love you, to download it for tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are pretty.
Oh, You don't need to watch "La Boom"
That's a very old french teenager's movie.
I just remembered the movie I had enjoyed long time ago when I saw the CD so I bought.

Douglas Porter said...

You still up, Snooky?

Josh said...

No "snooky" talk on public forums.

Douglas Porter said...

It's a private forum. ;)

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.