Furlong Colony 1: 23 Korean Baby Photos You Might Enjoy
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Friday, May 2, 2008

23 Korean Baby Photos You Might Enjoy

Jamie visited Seoul a couple of days to meet her newborn baby nephew. Can you guess what she came back with after a mere 48 hours of visiting? Yes, you guessed it! 23 Korean baby photos that I enjoyed!:



By the way, he is a boy and his name is 동규 (Dong Gyou). This is my favorite photo:



I like this photo because his face looks all scrunched up into a "Are you looking at me? Are you looking at me! You better not be looking at me!" look. It's subtle, I'll admit, but it's that very subtlety that makes it such a menacing look.

Enjoy.

No comments:

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.