Furlong Colony 1: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ron Paul Was Impolite, Chubby
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ron Paul Was Impolite, Chubby



lol

8 comments:

Josh said...

This is one of my more favorite videos of Ron.

Chris said...

I like how you switched from respecting Ron Paul's politeness, to respecting Ron Paul's rudeness.

Josh said...

He adapts to his surroundings.

Chris said...

Nice back peddling. First, you respected Ron Paul for being polite; now, you respect him for being an ass. Which do you respect? Politeness or assholishness?

Josh said...

Chris, I know you're a bit slow, and that you take one comment wholeheartedly without considering context, so I'm just going to let this go so not to give you a headache.

Chris said...

Slow? I'm not the one champion a body of principles (a principle is an idea that is always right, regardless of context).


Again, which is it? Do you value the principle of politeness or the principle of power?

Josh said...

Politeness and power are not principles.

Chris said...

Being polite is a principle, Josh.

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.