Not that I think the girl should have been arrested, and not that I don't think the cop is an asshole (he's just a union worker doing his job though), but when you stand in front of an officer who has a high stress job and you blow bubbles in his face, you're a fucking moron. If you want respect, you gotta show it first. Buddy is just trying to get through the day and then some ignorant twit comes over and starts blowing bubbles at him. He's not the problem; the problem is $1 billion that was spent to turn Toronto into a police state to ensure the commoners were seperated from the ruling class; he's a product of the problem.
So, you think the job of a police office is to be polite? And failure to be polite to someone being rude to you should be punished by the loss of his livelihood?
1. My blog is a private website. Search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and MSN can not access this site, because I opted to keep Furlong Colony 1 private when I created it. It is only viewed by the people I send it to and the people they send it to.
2. Opinions expressed on this blog are merely opinions. Don't take them personal.
3. Any essays that appear on this website are third draft, and not intended to be of professional quality. If you find a mistake, please email me at cdfurlong@gmail.com so that I can correct it.
4. Any insults received on this website are merely Internet insults and should not be taken seriously. In the real world no one would use such language unless enraged. The Internet is a different world than the face-to-face world, and should be treated as such. :)
5. Posts should be packed full of content. Therefore, if you post contentless, rhetorical posts, I will delete them.
7 comments:
Not that I think the girl should have been arrested, and not that I don't think the cop is an asshole (he's just a union worker doing his job though), but when you stand in front of an officer who has a high stress job and you blow bubbles in his face, you're a fucking moron. If you want respect, you gotta show it first. Buddy is just trying to get through the day and then some ignorant twit comes over and starts blowing bubbles at him. He's not the problem; the problem is $1 billion that was spent to turn Toronto into a police state to ensure the commoners were seperated from the ruling class; he's a product of the problem.
No, sorry, he should be fired.
So, you think the job of a police office is to be polite? And failure to be polite to someone being rude to you should be punished by the loss of his livelihood?
Blowing bubbles is not assault. Everything else you have written is irrelevant.
So he should be fired for arresting her for blowing bubbles toward him?
Notice there's an cut between the bubble blowing and her being put into cuffs.
Based on the video, yes, he should be fired and his superiors voted out of office. This should be 100% obvious.
Based on the edited video?
Post a Comment