The Red Cross raised 10s of millions via a promotion over cell phones after earthquake proving that private charity can help, and providing support for the thesis of this video.
I'm sure your marxist filter perceived this video differently than myself, but if we are progressing to a global empathetic society (i think we are still WAY off) and we can all be empathetic toward each other and the biosphere, we wouldn't need a government to tell us how to behave with the threat of violence, would we?
"I'm sure your marxist filter perceived this video differently than myself, but if we are progressing to a global empathetic society (i think we are still WAY off) and we can all be empathetic toward each other and the biosphere, we wouldn't need a government to tell us how to behave with the threat of violence, would we?"
Unfortunately we are led by selfish, crass Republicans and Libertarians.
1. My blog is a private website. Search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and MSN can not access this site, because I opted to keep Furlong Colony 1 private when I created it. It is only viewed by the people I send it to and the people they send it to.
2. Opinions expressed on this blog are merely opinions. Don't take them personal.
3. Any essays that appear on this website are third draft, and not intended to be of professional quality. If you find a mistake, please email me at cdfurlong@gmail.com so that I can correct it.
4. Any insults received on this website are merely Internet insults and should not be taken seriously. In the real world no one would use such language unless enraged. The Internet is a different world than the face-to-face world, and should be treated as such. :)
5. Posts should be packed full of content. Therefore, if you post contentless, rhetorical posts, I will delete them.
5 comments:
Interesting.
I gave to the Red Cross for Haiti. Did you?
The Red Cross raised 10s of millions via a promotion over cell phones after earthquake proving that private charity can help, and providing support for the thesis of this video.
I'm sure your marxist filter perceived this video differently than myself, but if we are progressing to a global empathetic society (i think we are still WAY off) and we can all be empathetic toward each other and the biosphere, we wouldn't need a government to tell us how to behave with the threat of violence, would we?
Yes.
Who said charity didn't help?
"I'm sure your marxist filter perceived this video differently than myself, but if we are progressing to a global empathetic society (i think we are still WAY off) and we can all be empathetic toward each other and the biosphere, we wouldn't need a government to tell us how to behave with the threat of violence, would we?"
Unfortunately we are led by selfish, crass Republicans and Libertarians.
In an age of empathy, everyone would be a libertarian.
LOL, no, the basis of libetarianism is choice. Choice leads to selfishnees.
The basis of maxism is force. Force leads to slavery.
Post a Comment