Furlong Colony 1: We Know Who You Are
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

We Know Who You Are

11 comments:

Chris said...

Unfortunately, because Josh's ideology is only a few steps away from Glen Beck, it would look pretty ridiculous if he allowed CNNBC access to his Facebook.

Josh said...

I am totally confused.

Chris said...

Why?

Josh said...

I don't understand the connection between Me, Facebook, and this video you've posted.

Chris said...

I would watch the video more carefully.

Josh said...

I honestly don't think I'm going to bother.

Chris said...

Well then, you can't claim to be confused then.

Josh said...

You're right, I've moved from being confused to not caring.

Chris said...

Not caring about what? If you don't read and think about X, you can't care or be confused about X.

Josh said...

Not caring about this post and this conversation.

Chris said...

Awesome. So you are no longer confused?

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.