Furlong Colony 1: Independent Hockey Stick Reconstructions
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Independent Hockey Stick Reconstructions

From here.

Of course, those with a paranoid outlook on the universe will obviously conclude that each reconstruction was a lie.

8 comments:

Josh said...

A lie, or ignorant.

Chris said...

No, sorry, they were not ignorant of the data they were looking at or the new data that THE GATHERED THEMSELVES TO REPRODUCE MANN'S FINDINGS.

Chris said...

You know what I think? I think your buddies are lying.

Josh said...

Their sources of data are inconsistent.

Chris said...

The sources or outputs?

Josh said...

?

Chris said...

There are more than one sources, because there was more than one source of data.

Chris said...

I'm pretty sure that 8 different sources were not lying and were not ignorant. Only those in bed with the oil industry would say that.

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.