I love how the title of the youtube video says she's against reform when she clearly states she is for reform.
And in no place did she call herself a libertarian; she called herself a republican and conservative.
From LewRockwell.com, 'With all due respect to conservatives, right-wingers, Neocons, etc. who might be fans of my modest musings, allow me to quote Frank Chodorov, “Anyone who calls me a conservative gets a punch in the nose.”'
"I love how the title of the youtube video says she's against reform when she clearly states she is for reform. "
I also love it when conservacrites get their propaganda wires crossed, lol.
"And in no place did she call herself a libertarian; she called herself a republican and conservative."
True, but unfortunately all of her talking points were libertarian. She said she is for reform, that she doesn't like being labeled, that is proud of doing things by herself. I'm sorry, but where do you draw the line? She might call herself a conservative, but she sure does act like a libertard.
I think the cross earings is the line. She's the type that wants liberals to back off of her, but I'm sure she was devout Bush supporter. Conservatives are hypocrites, like this lady. Libertarians are not.
"I think the cross earings is the line. She's the type that wants liberals to back off of her, but I'm sure she was devout Bush supporter. Conservatives are hypocrites, like this lady. Libertarians are not."
Ron Paul also believes in Christianity. Therefore, I don't see the difference between the two. What I see is two hypocrites, one polite and the other not, and I see the non-polite as a foot soldier of the polite one. That is how Congressional politics works. Everyone is supposed to be polite to keep order.
She's wearing it on her sleeves (well, her ears). This leads me to believe she's a bush-ite. Not basing this on anything she has to say, but I bet she's only a libertarian which a democrat is in office. Once another Bush gets in, I bet she'd be the type to push for creationism in all schools and a nation wide ban on abortion. I think she's a hypocrite. I don't think most of these people represent what Ron Paul stands for. I think they've gotten their talking points, they're scared of what they don't know, and they're pissed off about what they do know.
"She's wearing it on her sleeves (well, her ears). This leads me to believe she's a bush-ite. Not basing this on anything she has to say, but I bet she's only a libertarian which a democrat is in office. Once another Bush gets in, I bet she'd be the type to push for creationism in all schools and a nation wide ban on abortion. I think she's a hypocrite. I don't think most of these people represent what Ron Paul stands for. I think they've gotten their talking points, they're scared of what they don't know, and they're pissed off about what they do know."
If so, then she is using Ron Paul's legitimacy as a Republican to move the country right. SHE IS USING ALL HIS TALKING POINTS TO GAIN POWER>
1. My blog is a private website. Search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and MSN can not access this site, because I opted to keep Furlong Colony 1 private when I created it. It is only viewed by the people I send it to and the people they send it to.
2. Opinions expressed on this blog are merely opinions. Don't take them personal.
3. Any essays that appear on this website are third draft, and not intended to be of professional quality. If you find a mistake, please email me at cdfurlong@gmail.com so that I can correct it.
4. Any insults received on this website are merely Internet insults and should not be taken seriously. In the real world no one would use such language unless enraged. The Internet is a different world than the face-to-face world, and should be treated as such. :)
5. Posts should be packed full of content. Therefore, if you post contentless, rhetorical posts, I will delete them.
15 comments:
Calling this woman a libertarian because she said heil hitler...mmmmmmk.
I wonder if anyone has suffered at the expense of Israel's policies.....hmmmm....
Yeah, you're right, I didn't post her interview..
I love how the title of the youtube video says she's against reform when she clearly states she is for reform.
And in no place did she call herself a libertarian; she called herself a republican and conservative.
From LewRockwell.com, 'With all due respect to conservatives, right-wingers, Neocons, etc. who might be fans of my modest musings, allow me to quote Frank Chodorov, “Anyone who calls me a conservative gets a punch in the nose.”'
"I love how the title of the youtube video says she's against reform when she clearly states she is for reform. "
I also love it when conservacrites get their propaganda wires crossed, lol.
"And in no place did she call herself a libertarian; she called herself a republican and conservative."
True, but unfortunately all of her talking points were libertarian. She said she is for reform, that she doesn't like being labeled, that is proud of doing things by herself. I'm sorry, but where do you draw the line? She might call herself a conservative, but she sure does act like a libertard.
I think the cross earings is the line. She's the type that wants liberals to back off of her, but I'm sure she was devout Bush supporter. Conservatives are hypocrites, like this lady. Libertarians are not.
Let me qualify that.
Some libertarians are complete hypocrites.
The libertarians I support are not.
"I think the cross earings is the line. She's the type that wants liberals to back off of her, but I'm sure she was devout Bush supporter. Conservatives are hypocrites, like this lady. Libertarians are not."
Ron Paul also believes in Christianity. Therefore, I don't see the difference between the two. What I see is two hypocrites, one polite and the other not, and I see the non-polite as a foot soldier of the polite one. That is how Congressional politics works. Everyone is supposed to be polite to keep order.
Ron Paul doesn't bring his religion into politics.
That might be true, but I didn't hear her talking about her religion either.
She's wearing it on her sleeves (well, her ears). This leads me to believe she's a bush-ite. Not basing this on anything she has to say, but I bet she's only a libertarian which a democrat is in office. Once another Bush gets in, I bet she'd be the type to push for creationism in all schools and a nation wide ban on abortion. I think she's a hypocrite. I don't think most of these people represent what Ron Paul stands for. I think they've gotten their talking points, they're scared of what they don't know, and they're pissed off about what they do know.
"She's wearing it on her sleeves (well, her ears). This leads me to believe she's a bush-ite. Not basing this on anything she has to say, but I bet she's only a libertarian which a democrat is in office. Once another Bush gets in, I bet she'd be the type to push for creationism in all schools and a nation wide ban on abortion. I think she's a hypocrite. I don't think most of these people represent what Ron Paul stands for. I think they've gotten their talking points, they're scared of what they don't know, and they're pissed off about what they do know."
If so, then she is using Ron Paul's legitimacy as a Republican to move the country right. SHE IS USING ALL HIS TALKING POINTS TO GAIN POWER>
Simply because crazy people use some of Paul's speaking points, doesn't make Paul wrong.
Some of? She was using them word-for-word. She gained legitimacy from Paul's association with the Republican party.
lol
Post a Comment