Furlong Colony 1: 2008 Boryeung Mud Festival
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

2008 Boryeung Mud Festival

4 comments:

Josh said...

Its 2009. You should keep your posts to more recent activities :)

I'm just being a dick; looks like a good time.

Chris said...

I took over a thousand shots that Weekend, because I had just bought my camera. It took me a year to find a way to get through them all, lol.

Ken said...

Nice shots Chris,thanks. Hope all is well.

Josh said...

Yea, I honestly still have thousands of photos from you that I pulled from your memory card after the wedding that I haven't had time to go through.

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.