Furlong Colony 1: The Curtains Jamie Didn't Make Me
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Curtains Jamie Didn't Make Me

Aren't they beautiful? Jamie made them for her sister Stella's living room.

Incredibly mind-numbing in their intricacy? Yes. Incredibly thumb-and-finger numbing when you think about how much skill they took to make? Immediately.

I'm still waiting for Jamie to make me my quilted underwear (no, not quilted toilet paper, that would be gross)... Someday, oh someday, my lovely love Jamie will quilt me something! But when, oh when? I dearly want Jamie to make me a pair of quilted underwear, but Jamie says the quilted pillow she left me is fine enough. I feel so unquilteciated! :(

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Silly Chrisy elephant...of mine
Quilted underwear?? hmmm never thought of that....would be the silliest ever.

Douglas Porter said...

No, sorry, quilted toilet paper is the silliest idea ever.

Josh said...

I like it...goes well with the plants and the colour of the wall

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.