Furlong Colony 1: Mysterious Sea Road Festival, Jindong
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mysterious Sea Road Festival, Jindong



Full screen slideshow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'll definitely be checking this out next year. Wow!

Douglas Porter said...

Hopefully you'll get sunshine. I know I didn't, but it was still worthy it. :)

Jamie said...

I love Korean traditional dances and the dancers, beautiful photos but the circus people are not Koreans, they are Chinese, no Korean style at all.
By the way , how did you find the boots suited your feet, unbelievable!

Douglas Porter said...

Yes, they are Chinese. No bad performers, but I think their costumes are in need of an upgrade.

The boots were very soft and pleasant, even on the rocks, but ended up making me look like Big Bird.

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.