Furlong Colony 1: Tongue Scraper of The Health
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tongue Scraper of The Health

On my slow quest to improve my health, to become one with The Health, I have slayed many monsters. I chopped the heads of the many-headed beast known to Netipeasants as The Snacking. No longer am I prodded along by its deadly stomach tickling like those of The Pale. I embraced the wisdom of the Fibers and let them slay the Fatty Thoughts with my hands! Oh ye Fibers who seemed so foolish a mere 12 months before are now my colon's best friends! Speak ye words to its walls, ye Sages of Roughage! I also defeated Tartar and Plaque with a one-two brush. But no where down my journey's road did I foresee that I would have the strength to conquer the Evil Armies of the Tongue, led by none other than Captain Plaque! But I did! With the Tongue Scraper as my ally, I wielded The Health scrape after army-defeating scrape..... *A hush* My greatest challenge awaits me, my fellows. To become a Knight of The Health, I must travel down The Treadmill of the Exercisist.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Sounds like you have some good movements lately!

Unknown said...

Yep, so now I'm beginning to understand what happens to those with too much time on their hands. I want to be able to have time to write about my bowel movements. Of course, I have enough time to write a response to you writing of yours haha.

Douglas Porter said...

That's because you are limited by the received wisdom as to how much preparation time a public school teacher SHOULD have.

Josh said...

Huh?

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.