Furlong Colony 1: A Clitoris is a Gift From God
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Friday, April 3, 2009

A Clitoris is a Gift From God



ETA: This is a response from someone on the Internet who took the OP guy seriously. His geticulations and emotions are hilarious:

5 comments:

Josh said...

Why would you post this moron?

Douglas Porter said...

Because it is hilarious. That guy is obviously trolling, it's satire.

Josh said...

Thanks for mentioning this guy is from the internet. I wasn't aware the internet was a location and that people are from there, but now I know. Since he's from the internet, he's gotta be a Ron Paul supporter eh? I hear a lot of people from the internet support Ron Paul.

How do we know he's not from a real location?

Douglas Porter said...

Well, he's from the Internet and he is a moron supporter, so he's probably a Ron Paul supporter.

Chris said...

Also, just to be anal: I said on the Internet, not "from the Internet". Please reread my note carefully and apply this carefulness to all future reading, Thanks!

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.