Furlong Colony 1: Please Critique The Banana Guy's Arguments, Assertions, and Assumptions, Josh
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Please Critique The Banana Guy's Arguments, Assertions, and Assumptions, Josh



I bet you can't do it successfully, because you don't know how to critique your own arguments, assertions, and assumptions.

4 comments:

Josh said...

My time is too valuable to listen to Pat Robertson. If you want to post something intelligent for me to attempt to critique, I will make an attempt, as I did with Bertrand Russel.

Douglas Porter said...

No, no, I want to see what you can do with the easy stuff.

Josh said...

You don't always get what you want.

Douglas Porter said...

Actually, I pretty much have..

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.