...Thursday’s mobilization expressed the feelings of millions of workers and young people. The French working class will not accept impoverishment as the price of an economic crisis, for which it bears no responsibility, to maintain the profits and privileges of those who are responsible...more.
Unfortunately our unions are weighed down with the idiocy of free market evangelism.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
The French Don't Fuck Around
Labels:
Realpolitik
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes. The unions who get 95% of their salary for no work have it really bad.
Just like the rich people who don't have to work. *fake cry*
Again, thanks for ignoring my point! That the French don't hesitate to strike...
I'm just saying the unions in the US don't have it so bad, when you made a comment saying that they do.
I don't know much about French unions nor the labour environment in France, so yes, I avoided commenting on something I'm completely ignorant about. It's a shame you wouldn't do the same when we talk about economics *snap*.
"I'm just saying the unions in the US don't have it so bad, when you made a comment saying that they do."
I didn't say that at all. I said they were weighed down with stupid ideology and hence striked less.
"I don't know much about French unions nor the labour environment in France, so yes, I avoided commenting on something I'm completely ignorant about. It's a shame you wouldn't do the same when we talk about economics *snap*.
I am prescient about every topic of knowledge, except the manufacture of toothpaste.
Post a Comment