Except at the big chains like McDonalds, Lotteria, Emart, and the department stores virtually all public bathrooms in South Korea, except maybe for small restaurants, but even with those it's a 50-50 chance that you'll find toilet paper in their stalls, are toilet paperless. South Koreans carry small pouches of toilet paper in their purses and pockets for such occasions, or buy them for 50 cents (500 Won) at any of the corner stores that plague the cities with convenience.
The above picture is a scan of a rather colorful tissue pack made for children. I bought it because the school I'm working does not put toilet paper in its stalls. They offer it to teachers if you ask, but I find it embarassing to ask for it. Enjoy..
Monday, December 1, 2008
Can't Spare a Square
Labels:
South Korea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment