Furlong Colony 1: Nietzsche on Free Will and God
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Nietzsche on Free Will and God


I think to really know what you are talking about politically or philosophically, you need to know about the thoughts of as many authors as possible. Nietzsche is one of the more extreme authors whom I do not necessarily agree with, but there are some propositions that make sense. Either way, as a responsible citizen you should read him.. 7 & 8..

4 comments:

Josh said...

What is your interpretation of "it is absurd to want to hand over his nature to some purpose or other"?

Douglas Porter said...

Can you describe where that line is in the text? I can't seem to find it.

Josh said...

#8, starts on line 12

Douglas Porter said...

I interpret it as meaning "a return to the innocence of Paganism."

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.