Furlong Colony 1: Gamin Kong Love Song
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Gamin Kong Love Song



"Gamin kong" means "black bean" in English. Traditionally consumed hot and for its health benefits, the black bean tea in the commercial is the cold version made for mass consumption. I like it. :)

For about a six month period "gamin kong" was my love-song-to-Jamie. I sang it to her early in the morning. I sang it to her at night. I sang it to her when she brought me supper. I sang it to her while I made her spaghetti. I sang it to her when I was happy; I sang it to her when I was irritated. There were some hours that I said nothing else. It caught me.


Oh yeah, watch the black guy's lips. ;)

No comments:

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.