Furlong Colony 1: Greedo Berries
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Greedo Berries


Known as snake berries in Korea, these berries remind me of the back of Greedo's head, except they're red instead of blue. If I had found that they had little Greedo eyes, ears, and noses, I wouldn't have been surprised. The similarities are as striking as the color red.


I would like to thank the beautiful Jamie White for allowing me to use her beautiful hands to display the Greedo berries we picked. Greedo berries, and surely Greedo's head - are in no way beautiful - but Jamie's hands sure are! ... at least, to me.





I also adore the hankerchief.

No comments:

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.