Based on my two and a half years of eating Korean food, I would say that red pepper (goe choo) is added to at least 60% of Korean dishes. It's everywhere and in everything. As a result, Koreans have one of the highest rates of stomach and colon cancer in the world.
ㄱ = g
ㅗ = oe
ㅊ = ch
ㅜ = oo
3 comments:
You know your problem? You're eating Korean Red Pepper... you need to eat Halifax Red Pepper. I even wrote a song about it!
Halifax Red, Halifax Red
He'll steal your woman, then he'll rob your head
Halifax Red, Halifax Red
On his white horse, Mescalito
He come breezin' through town
I'll bet your woman's up in bed with
Halifax Red
BS.
Thai and Mexican cooking uses more chili peppers than Korean and both countries have very low incidents of gastrointestinal and stomach cancers.
Thai and Mexican, LOL>>>>>>> I've had both, and neither have the same amount of rep pepper per dish.
Post a Comment