Furlong Colony 1: I Can See You!
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important effects unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Can See You!



Now I shall control you like puppets! MWHAHAHAHAHA!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Don't worry; this blog is 100% private space.

Anonymous said...

hey I need your instructionas to how to do this. Not sure it is smart to publish on your blog though

Douglas Porter said...

If someone really wanted to harvest ip addresses, they wouldn't start with an unlisted blog. I'll probably take it down after a week, though, just to be safe.

Chris said...

There, fixed the ips-are-public problem.

Douglas Porter said...

1. Join "onestat.com"
2. Past the javascript into "third party javascript" in your "add and element" section in "customize".
3. Look at your stats.
4. Use Print Screen to copy your computer's screen.
5. Edit in Photoshop.

 
F U R L O N G C O L O N Y 1
A sporadic update of the important events unfolding in Furlong Colony 1.